Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Planning!

Yup, Planning, Planning, PLANNING.
So many times ive been told to plan things out and its been said in all the resource available over the net, that i thought i should make a mental note for myself. N thats y this post.
Better late than never, i guess. It not that i didnt plan my anims b4. I didnt plan it enough. I was always more anxious to jump in n start animating. And i guess thats why it took me a such a lont time to finish the turn, becoz i myself wasnt sure abt how the final anim should look. I remember gettin up from my chair n turning around in the room, whenever i got stuck. IT HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES!! Dad caught me a few times, turning around the computer, when he woke up at nyt. heh.
Hopefully, i stick to my senses n do more of planning from now on. Pretty soon Planning wud b my middle name.. :D . Its always fun to dream.
k then ive spent enough of my time over this post. M planning to plan my shot now.
-gracious muchachos

2 comments:

Prasad said...

very much true man ...non-planning really kills ...especially when stuck between animation ...and same here, dad had caught me too making faces and gestures ...he sometimes thinks i have gone mad ...ha ha ha ! ...so keep planning ...i remember seeing you jumping around to learn how 'bouncing water-balloon works ...he he ! tener un gran día!

Anuraj said...

u right buddy......
everyone that all over the net....saying 'PLAN'before animation.:)
All the very best for ur works that u dreaming....