Friday, April 11, 2008

Pimp My Blog

Well as always i tried to be oversmart and wanted to customize my blog, so what do i do, simple, google to the rescue.I googled on to a page called pimp my blog or something, n i was so damm glad i found it, i cud make the changes according to my liking and it would generate the code.Then i take the code n paste it in the blog.N wallaaah there we hav it a nifty customised blog!! It all seemed working smoooth till then.
So i wake up the next day n guess what i cant post!! Blogger folks thought my blog is spam n blocked it!!!
So i got emails from them, replied back to them n then they uudid watever they did n here i am..
So first up, get rid of the customisation.Besides i am here to post my animations, ryt so from now on, this is the template i shall b using, if u done like it...DEAL WITH IT.. hehe.. leave a comment n ill change it.
Rock on.. more posts and anims coming up....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one buddy...just one think...yaar plz change this pink colour...